Waste Upcycled by Poornam Ecovision Foundation during last financial year (2016)
- Clothes: 15000 kgs
- E-waste: 40000 kgs
- Plastic: 16000 kg
- Paper: 2000 kg
- Toys: 1500 kg
Drives conducted at residential colonies: 30
Collection centers run and maintained along the year: 20
Major Disposal solutions:
- Donation of clothes to Jammu and Kashmir Flood affected people: 1200 kgs
- Tribal areas of Pen: 2000 kgs
- Tribal areas of Beed: 300 kgs
- Slums in Pune: 150 kgs.
- In villages nearby Pune area: 150 kgs
- Upcycling: 2000 kgs for preparation of various products
- For Reuse in industry: 2500 kgs.
E-waste refurbishment and reuse:
- 100 + monitors/computer sets have been donated to more than 15 semi-urban/rural schools to set up their computer lab.
- Old non functional home appliances have been supplied to ITI students for practical purpose.
- Waste beyond repair is disposed scientifically through MPCB authorized recyclers.