As we know waste management is the upcoming problem, on which ‘public participation’ is the only answer. JanAdhar, Pune and Poornam Ecovision has identified a need to establish a system for dry waste management in Pune City. So we have started ‘Dry waste collectionpoints‘ at 5 places around Pune city. I am happy to share the information with you all, so that, you can take part in ‘waste donation’ as well as ‘creating awareness’ in the vicinity.
Collection center Day Time
Sinhgad Road, nr. Navasha Maruti Mandir First Sunday 10.00 – 13.00
Bags and Beyond shop, Dahanukar Colony Second Saturday 17.00 – 20.00
Cafe Pagdandi, Baner Pashan Link Road Third Saturday 17.00 – 20.00
Cafe Nook, Baner Balewadi Road, Thrid sunday 10.00 – 13.00
Datta Mandir, Opp. Rose Land Society, P. Saudagar Fourth sunday 10.00 – 13.00
‘Saphalya’ Model Colony, Opp. Pune People Bank Daily except Sunday 14.00 – 18.00
1. washed clothes, E-waste, Glass, Leather and Nylon waste is collected on Kilogram basis
2. we will give redemption voucher @ Rs. 5/kg against waste donation
3. voucher is valid for 3 months
4. voucher can be redeemed at Poornam Ecovision stall, or ‘Planet R’ @ model colony to buy various up-cycled items/recycled items made by various self-help groups.
Volunteering Opportunities/Contribution :
1. volunteering at ‘waste collection center’ near to your residence
2. appeal to donate their waste at ‘waste collection center’ near to your residence
3. spread awareness about ‘waste collection center’ in the vicinity
4. start new ‘waste collection center’ near to your residence.
You can connect to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org for getting updates and opportunity to volunteer at ‘waste collection center’ near to your residence.